Monday, August 2, 2010

Lake of the Ozarks

Hi Everyone!! Time for an update.

July 17-24th we went to Osage Beach MO to enjoy the Lake of the Ozarks with Matt's parents, his sister and her family, and other family members. It is an annual trip for the Vandevoorts and a tradition I love being a part of, even if I do get pretty motion sick on the boat sometimes!! We did alot of shopping, swimming, boating, enjoying Vista Grande margaritas, and the boys got up early and fished every morning. I loved having the time off and enjoying it with Matt's family, they are not only great people but fun too! And of course spending time with 8 month old Adalynn is always great, she is growing up too fast! Here are some pics that pretty much summarize our trip, I was behind the camera most of the time so you won't see any of me! haha sorry.







Matt holding Addy as we were getting ready to leave. She is getting so big! Maybe she will be tall like her uncle.





















Above: Addy with her mom and Nana, with Uncle Curtis and Aunt Barbara, and with Papa at the "Dam bait shop".

Addy with uncle Matt (waving!) and below with her Mom and Dad (Matt's sister and her husband Joe) Also below: Matts biggest catch (a blue catfish) and friend Brian Steenhoek and brother in law Joe Harms showing off thier catches!






















Now, we are getting settled back in the normal routine. I am looking forward to the Bachelorette season finale tonight (I hope she picks Chris!) and Matt is planning a trip to Kirksville Mo to stay at a friend's cabin. That's what's up with us!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I'm glad you had a wonderful vacation. I hope you are back into the swing of normal life.

    ReplyDelete