Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010 in review

I've seen others doing this so just thought I would jump on the bandwagon- with as much as I can remember!
January
Matt turned 26
Surprise 50th birthday party for Jill, my mother in law
February
I turned 22
Celebrated my birthday and Valentine's day by going to Lady Antebellum/Tim McGraw concert in Des Moines, which was awesome
April
Attended Matt's friend Brian Steenhoek's wedding in Des Moines. Matt was a groomsman.
May
Matt and I's first camping trip together with friends Pete and Hannah, in northeast Iowa. It was really cold!
I graduated from Central College with my bachelor's in sociology and business administration
June
I started working full time at Gowns Bridal and Prom in Pella
Celebrated our anniversary by attending Zac Brown Band concert at Steamboat days in Burlington
July
Vandevoort family trip to the Ozarks! Spent a week boating, fishing, swimming, playing with Adalynn, and relaxing!
August
Spent a relaxing weekend at Spring Lake near Kirksville, Mo with friends Carson and Chauncy
September
We brought home Koda, our german shepherd puppy! He gained over 25 pounds in 2010.
October
I attended the Chicago Bridal Market with MIL Jill, SIL Sarah, and cousin Alicia. Enjoyed shopping, eating out, and a carriage ride! Looking forward to going back and seeing museums, aquarium, etc sometime in 2011
November
We spent Thanksgiving in Burlington with friends and family
December
I spent the first weekend of December in Burlington to celebrate my niece Kaitlyn's and my Mom's birthdays.
We both enjoyed staying at my in laws for Christmas weekend
Rang in the New Year weekend in Burlington, Abingdon, and Danville.

No comments:

Post a Comment